The Improbable Places Poetry Tour



SAVE THE DATE:
Thursday, October 28, 6:30-8 p.m.
Centraal Cycle
237 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA

What's this tour all about? Well, it's Montserrat College of Art’s way of bringing together student writers, local poets, area businesses, and enthusiastic listeners to celebrate the power of poetry and community. Each month a new downtown Beverly venue and theme will be selected. This month's theme is, you guessed it, bicycles.

Hey, I've got a poem about a bicycle. Can I participate? We are accepting submissions. The deadline is Monday, October 25. We'd love to read your work! Submissions can be sent to cmichaels@montserrat.edu.

I don't have a poem about a bicycle. Can I still attend the event? Absolutely! Come and listen and cheer on the readers, talk bikes with the good folks at Centraal Cycle, and check out what the writers in the neighborhood are up to!

Okay, I'm curious. What's next month's theme? I knew you'd be hooked. See you on the 28th for more details.

Wait! I've still got questions. Just contact Colleen Michaels, Montserrat's Writing Center Director, at cmichaels@montserrat.edu or 978-921-4242 ext 1254.



Comments

Popular Posts