Monday, March 28, 2011

March Is Crueler Than April

I am having way too many weekends where I’m asking, “What happened to the weekend?” As I predicted, lots of kids activities and kid time, along with one major house repair that I’ll talk about in my Confession Tuesday post. Needless to say, I need another day off. So my to-do list rolls to this week—drat!


I don't know about you, but I’m tired of hearing about April being the cruelest month. Anyone who believes that has no idea how cruel March in New England can be.


Check out this short video of the reclusive Mary Oliver speaking with Maria Shriver for O magazine.


Want to get a free book for National Poetry Month? Check out Kelli’s blog for details.


For National Poetry Month, NPR is soliciting Twitter poems. Holly Bass is curating and will be a guest commentator. Please send/tweet poems of 140 characters or less. Also, listen for her this morning on NPR (Tell Me More, I think) on talking about Twitter poetry. Go Holly!

No comments:


Related Posts with Thumbnails