Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Confession Tuesday

Happy First Tuesday of September! Time to hear your confessions. Share a little of yourself and we promise to do the same.

I am in a post manuscript revision haze, so a short post today. I'm also thinking about all the other poetry goals that I let slide. Don't think that's a bad thing, but it is time to shift my attention to writing a poem a day, submissions, and writing projects that need my attention.


With the kids back to school, it does feel pretty good to get back into this routine. Don't get me wrong--I'll take more summer vacation in a heartbeat. But our routine is more reliable and allows me to plan my days better. In theory. Even as I write this I have a feeling this week is going to kick my ass.

This week has the potential to be soul crushing if I'm not careful. Too many competing interests and not enough balance.


It's early, but I'm really hoping my September 9 rescheduled reading on Block Island is not interrupted by a hurricane for a second time.


Happy Tuesday, folks!


Heidi said...

Enjoy your poetry get-away Jan!

January said...

Thanks Heidi.


Related Posts with Thumbnails