Jive Talkin'

Did you see Collin Kelley's updated list of poets on Twitter? If not, check it out.

Admittedly, I get most of my news updates and poetry info from Twitter. I read the stuff I want to read without all the noise.

****

I spent the morning time with my writers group in Salem. Worked on a poem draft that's been with me for a while. It was somewhat influenced by staying up too late to watch Star Trek the movie. What can I say? It's a good remake. Chris Pine is cute!

Try working the word "singularity" into a poem. Not as easy as it seems.

****

Anyone walking into my office now will hear me singing with the Bee Gees.

"You want to take away my energy with all your jive talkin' ..."





R.I.P Robin Gibb.

Comments

Collin Kelley said…
Thanks for the shout out about the Twitter list!

Popular Posts