Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jive Talkin'

Did you see Collin Kelley's updated list of poets on Twitter? If not, check it out.

Admittedly, I get most of my news updates and poetry info from Twitter. I read the stuff I want to read without all the noise.

****

I spent the morning time with my writers group in Salem. Worked on a poem draft that's been with me for a while. It was somewhat influenced by staying up too late to watch Star Trek the movie. What can I say? It's a good remake. Chris Pine is cute!

Try working the word "singularity" into a poem. Not as easy as it seems.

****

Anyone walking into my office now will hear me singing with the Bee Gees.

"You want to take away my energy with all your jive talkin' ..."





R.I.P Robin Gibb.

1 comment:

Collin Kelley said...

Thanks for the shout out about the Twitter list!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails