Checklist

(Don't ask.)



Found this meme at Brilliant Donkey's blog and since I haven't posted a meme in a while, I thought it was time. Feel free to tag yourself.


Fill in what you’ve “done”:

( ) Smoked a joint
( ) Done cocaine
(X) Been in love
( ) Had a threesome
(X) Been dumped
(X) Shoplifted
(X) Had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back
( ) Been arrested
(X) Made out with a stranger
Absolutely, in fact, once upon a time, my friends and I considered my husband a "drag back" because we met and hooked up at a bar.

( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Had a crush on a teacher
(X) Been to Europe
(X) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
(X) Seen someone die
(X) Thrown up in a bar. I threw up in a limo once. That was special.
(X) Met a celebrity. Met Johnathan Demi, Will Smith, Connie Chung--passed JFK Jr. on the streets of NYC
.

(X) Met someone from the Internet in person
( ) Been moshing at a concert
(X) Gone backstage at a concert
(X) Lain outside in the grass and watched cloud shapes go by (Is "lain" gramatically correct?)
(X) Made a snow angel
(X) Flown a kite
(X) Cheated while playing a game. I play a mean game of Uno. And I've been known to bend the rules on occasion.
(X) Been lonely
(X) Fallen asleep at work. That was my Friday.

(X) Fallen asleep at school
() Used a fake ID
() Been kicked out of a bar
( ) Felt an earthquake
() Touched a snake. I held a tarantula once--does that count?
( ) Slept beneath the stars
( ) Been robbed
(X) Won a contest
(X) Run a red light
( ) Been suspended from school
( X) Had braces
(X) Felt like an outcast
(X ) Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night. It was sorbet and I was pregnant. The next day I went in for a pre-natal checkup and the dr. couldn't figure out why my sugar levels were so high!

(X) Had deja vu
( ) Totaled a car. I didn't total my car but it got into my first wreck last year. That sucked royally.
( ) Stolen a car
(X) Hated the way you look
( ) Witnessed a crime
( ) Been to a strip club
( ) Been to the opposite side of the world
(X) Swam in the ocean
( ) Felt like dying
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Sung karaoke
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins

(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t
(X) Made prank phone calls
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
( x) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( x) Had a bonfire on the beach
(X) Crashed a party
(X) Seen a tornado
(X) Had a wish come true
( ) Gone bungee jumping
Bungee jumping no, parasailing yes. Twice.

( ) Screamed in public
( ) Told a complete stranger you loved them
(X) Had a one night stand
( ) Kissed a mirror
( X) Had a dream that you married someone
(X) Gotten your fingers stuck together with super glue
( ) Been a cheerleader
() Sat on a roof top
( ) Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours straight

(X) Stayed up all night. As a DJ in college, I did an all-night show and drank Jolt cola to keep me awake. Bad idea.
() Not taken a shower for three days. Now that's just gross.
() Made contact with a ghost while playing a Ouija board
( ) Had more than 30 pairs of shoes at a time
( ) Gone streaking
() Been skinny dipping
( ) Been pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on

(X ) Had sex in a public or semi-public place
(X) Been kissed by a complete stranger
( ) Broken a bone
( ) Caught a butterfly
( ) Mooned/flashed someone
( ) Had someone moon/flash you
( x) Cheated on a test
(X) Forgotten someone’s name
(X) Slept naked. Tonight!

Comments

Deb R said…
Dang, this is so similar to a meme I did not long ago, but just enough different that it tempts me. Trying. To. Resist.

Loved reading your answers! :-)
Anonymous said…
You know, Poetmom, sleeping in the Incredibles outfit might also earn you a spot on that list!
Writer Bug said…
Fun! I'm going to do this now. And did you make that costume? It's amazing! And more amazing is your thin, fit body that recently gave birth to two children. Go Jan!
January said…
Bug, fortunately I did not show the frontal shots with my belly just slighly hanging over my waistband.

*sigh*
paris parfait said…
That's quite a photo! Are you sure you don't want to tell the story behind it? Fascinating answers to the meme.
Catherine said…
I've resisted doig memes so far, but this one is interesting. Of course in New Zealand it would be harder to find someone who hasn't swum in the ocean, than someone who has.
chorya said…
January, I admire the freedom and airiness in your pieces.
Ah.....I can't HELP but ASK! This is INCREDIBLE! :)
briliantdonkey said…
As with most, the answers provided are interesting to say the least. In your case I think you MUST splain the picture/costume. lol.

BD
January said…
Okay, the picture is me in costume as Elastagirl (a.k.a. Mrs. Incredible) for a Halloween Party. Will post more pictures on all hallow's eve.
claireylove said…
loved the meme evolution (seems like a longer more extreme of another one i completed, doing the rounds)
and i love the pic of you - don't spoil the waistband illusion - you look superfit and ready to save the world in that pic - you go, Elasti-Jan :-)

Popular Posts