Friday, October 27, 2006

Wiggles ROCK!



Okay, so The Wiggles can rock the house, especially when the house is filled with kids ages 6 and under.

I have to admit, I a good time taking the kids to the concert. Watching their reactions as the band (and I use the term "band" loosely) took the stage was priceless. Imagine being at home watching The Wiggles on TV, and then seeing them live a few hours later--that's big deal for a kid.

Who would have thought songs with lyrics like "Fruit salad, yummy yummy!" would bring in millions of dollars. My friend told me that The Wiggles have opened a theme park in Texas. Go figure.

Despite taking Wednesday off from work, I caught a cold, so I'm feeling run down as of late. But this weekend, I'm hopeful that I'll make time to blog and continue working on my manuscript.

Beauty mate! (A Wiggles expression.)

5 comments:

Alex said...

Tell the truth Jan, you wanted to go to the Wiggles & dragged your kids there. :)

January said...

Yes, I'm a Wigglehead, just like Jimmy Buffet fans are Parrotheads. There, I said it. And now that it's out I can work it get over it.

Alex, jealous much?

*smile*

twitches said...

Might that be a Wigglehips or a Wigglebutt? Just wondering.

Catherine said...

Are the Wiggles an Australian group? I have a vague idea they are - certainly "beauty mate" would suggest so. What a shame my kids are too old for children's TV (though I got a glimpse of what passes for children's programming in NZ, when we made a ferry crossing between the North and South Island, and my daughter and I just burst out laughing, the programme was so bad).

January said...

Catherine, yes, The Wiggles are Australian. It really is a cute show and they really seem to care about their audience.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails