If You're Having a Birthday This Year ...

I saw this little jewel in the Boston Globe today so I thought I would share it with you. This is great for anyone who needs a good ol' kick in the pants.

In the Globe's Astrological Forecast, the section begins: "If Today Is Your Birthday," but I've retitled it since my birthday was in February.

If You're Having a Birthday This Year:

This is the year, so don't blow it. Make those changes, resolve issues that have plagued you for years and, most of all, don't fear failure. Go after your dreams, hopes, and wishes. This isn't the year to sit and think--it is an action year, so start the ball rolling.

Comments

GreenishLady said…
Oh, thanks, January. That's really useful advice. Seems to be my day for picking up these nuggets. I've just been pondering this one for the past while:
"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does."
William James
Anonymous said…
Hey this was quite nice to read...thanks for sharing this with us...well birthdays are always special days for all of us!!!
Leila said…
if today is your birthday...you must have done something right.
Lisa Cohen said…
Thanks for that, January!

Popular Posts