Sunday, February 07, 2010

My Day in Pictures

A few pictures from my Saturday.


After my early-morning hair appointment, I spent a few minutes at Starbucks. This is where I write when I'm not at home.



Lunch with Suzie and Suzie's iPhone.


A stop by Anthropologie to pick up a very special birthday present.


Roller skating? That's right! When was the last time you went roller skating? Try skating with two small kids for the first time ever on a busy Saturday. It was so much fun that I'm going back without the kids next week.



The day ended with an ice cream birthday party. (Happy 8th birthday, Eliza!)

4 comments:

odessa said...

wow..ice cream birthday party! that has my name written all over it :)

i haven't gone ice skating in years, maybe i should try to do it again. glad you had a great time.

January said...

I had a blast on the floor--brought be back to the 80s. (Yep, I'm showing my age.) You might enjoy taking a spin around the ice rink, Odessa.

The ice cream party was a nice twist from the cake parties everyone seems to be having lately. A good day had by all.

mister jim said...

Now there's a day..
I get tired reading
your blog lately!

jessie carty said...

i haven't been roller skating in at least 10 years when i tried out inline skates. no didn't like them!

looks like a great day :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails