Bubblicious!




Comments

Alex said…
It looks like Alex is conjouring up his bubbles.
January said…
I think Alex has super powers--the ability to control bubbles, whereas bubbles are like Kryptonite for Tim.
writingblind said…
These pictures are so fun! Makes me want to go blow some bubbles myself.
Anonymous said…
It's not that bubbles are my kryptonite, I simply had a freak bubble "accident" as a child. :)
January said…
Mr. PoetMom: we'll talk about your fear of bubbles when I get home.

:)
Writer Bug said…
LOL, it does look like Tim is quite traumatized!
Catherine said…
Amazing photos, I've never managed to blow that many bubbles at once.
I've been catching up on the last few posts - about poetry anthologies - do you have "Poetry Daily" - the book from the website - it has 365 poems, one for every day of the year, and it is a great collection.
mareymercy said…
WOW - What great pics! And yours is really great with the hot pink shirt.
January said…
Catherine: My son just got a bubble maker as a present, so we were having a little fun on Ella's birthday.

I did see the Poetry Daily anthology and almost bought it. That anthology may be my next purchase.
Jennifer S. said…
great, fun pics!!!
Emily said…
Great pics! This seems a magical moment.
paris parfait said…
Those photos are fabulous! I love bubbles - they can diffuse the tensest of situations. Maybe they need them in Security Council meetings! :)
Deb R said…
Bubbles!!! Those photos make me feel light and happy!
Colorsonmymind said…
Oh how my son and I love bubbles. What great fun!
I LOVE these bubble pictures! Your little boy looks SO MUCH like my little grandson Simon (who loves bubbles, too!)

Popular Posts