Interview with Alex, Age 5 1/2



Thanks, Kristi, for the tag.


1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Don’t draw superheroes all the time.

2. What makes mommy happy?
Kisses.

3. What makes mommy sad?
Being naughty.

4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
Tickle.

5. What was your mommy like as a child?
I liked Superman.

6. How old is your mommy?
40.

7. How tall is your mommy?
50 feet.

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
I like going to write.

9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Have fun with Ella.

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Don’t know.

11. What is your mommy really good at?
Lifting Ella.

12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Lifting Me.

13. What does your mommy do for her job?
Poems. (See #10.)

14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
Salads.

15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
I like when you come home and sing to me, cause you have the beautiful-est voice!

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Wonder Woman (good answer).

17. What do you and your mommy do together?
We play games.

18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We’re brown.

19. How are you and your mommy different?
My skin’s a little lighter and you’re is a little darker.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
I like when you draw, and when you play with Ella and me.

21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Restaurants, and to go and do poetries.

Comments

Odessa said…
oh what a smart boy, that Alex! :)

you're kids are adorable. love their pics.
Goodnight, Mom said…
Oh, Attack of the 50 ft Wonder Woman! I love your secret playdates with Ella. :)

I just love Alex!!!!!!!!
Anonymous said…
OMG, I can't stand how cute he is!
Maya Ganesan said…
So. cute.
maryecronin said…
January,
I'm a new reader to your blog and I really enjoy it! Love your interview with Alex, and your poetic musings.

Thanks,
Mary Cronin

http://maryecronin.livejournal.com/
January said…
Thanks for the kind words, Mary.
Anonymous said…
Alex has a lot of insight as we can see from his interview answers; thoughtful and clear about what he feels and knows. You're doing the wonderful work of parenting both "bug" and Ella Rose :-)

Popular Posts