Interview with Alex, Age 5 1/2
Thanks, Kristi, for the tag.
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Don’t draw superheroes all the time.
2. What makes mommy happy?
3. What makes mommy sad?
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What was your mommy like as a child?
I liked Superman.
6. How old is your mommy?
7. How tall is your mommy?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
I like going to write.
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Have fun with Ella.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
Poems. (See #10.)
14. What is your mommy's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
I like when you come home and sing to me, cause you have the beautiful-est voice!
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Wonder Woman (good answer).
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
We play games.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
19. How are you and your mommy different?
My skin’s a little lighter and you’re is a little darker.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
I like when you draw, and when you play with Ella and me.
21. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go?
Restaurants, and to go and do poetries.