"Sunday's on the phone to Monday, Tuesday's on the Phone to me, oh yeah!"

Found myself singing that line from The Beatles' "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window" as I walked into work this morning ... hmmm.


****


Busy, action-packed weekend for the O'Neil family. Two parties and lots of kid stuff left little time for writing. That's OK because National Poetry Month is just around the corner. I'm mentally preparing myself to write a poem a day in April. But since I haven't written anything this month to date, I'm starting early and writing often. Hope to post something new this week and then every day after until April 30.


****



Issue two of Ouroboros Review is available online and for purchase. I have a poem there, along with poet bloggers Collin Kelley, Jill Crammond Wickham, Deb Scott, and many other talented writers and artists. Check it out–it really is a cool publication.

****

This Saturday, I’ll be at the New Works Literary Festival organized by The Kinship Writers Association.

March 21
11 a.m.–3 p.m.
First Parish UU Church
630 Mass. Ave., Arlington, MA

The Kinship Writers Association New Works Literary Festival is pleased to present readings from authors who are excited about their new work! The festival will feature 10 minute readings, book sales, and literary and educational booths. KWA will also be holding a raffle featuring many signed books and gifts from around town.

I’ll be at a booth with writing prompts available for attendees. My 10-minute read happens between noon–12:20 p.m. Also featured at this year's festival is the lovely and talented Ms. Erin Dionne.

Comments

Collin Kelley said…
Love your poem in Ouroboros. Talking to Vanessa was a treat for the interview.
January said…
Thanks Collin. I'm looking forward to reading your interview.

Popular Posts