October To-Do List
Forget Halloween—this to-do list is scary!
- Finish Misery long poem, as well as two others I've started
- Write articles for RWP and Bread and Circus
- Collaborate on article with Erin
- Finish Eat, Pray, Love
- Read and review Conquering Venus
(Also waiting in the wings are Animal, Vegetable, Miracle and The Gift)
- Work on interview with Joseph for poetry journal
- Review galleys for Underlife (still waiting for them to arrive)
- Plan book release party
- Prep for Mass Poetry Festival
- Complete video project
- Work on Web site
- Submit to four journals
- Revise manuscript #2
Yes, there's a lot here. I tend to a) have way too much on my plate and b) procrastinate. Guess it works for me on some level, but I'd rather have too much to do than not enough. The No. 1 priority is writing, which should be easier for the next two weeks because my parents are in town helping out with the kids. The plan is to give myself two hours a night to complete something on this list. Brutal, but completely doable.
What does your to-do list look like?