Good Stuff


Have I mentioned lately that Underlife is available for pre-order at Amazon.com?

***

Yesterday was a bit of a whirlwind. I was overwhelmed at work yet bombarded with good poetry news, which made the work part of it much more fun.

I'm reading at Salem State College with Afaa Michael Weaver sometime in the spring. He's just the nicest person--he also wrote a blurb for my book so I'm very grateful.

Also, an article of mine called "The Confessional" is up at Bread and Circus.

And, I got some really really really terrific news about my book that I can't go into now, but when I do I'll shout it from the rooftops. Sorry to be so vague. Too early to share details--and you know how I like to share--but when I do you'll understand my excitement!

****

Also, I wanted to post Dan Nester's article on leaving New York City and poetry scene. Dan and I were at NYU together, one year apart, so I understand his perspective.

Comments

Good article and can't wait to hear your book news!
Writer Bug said…
Awesome, can't wait to hear the news! And go you for being such a prolific blogger this week. You're inspiring.
Heidi G said…
I'll anticipate getting a signature for the copy I'll order for my special book collection. Glad there is some awesome news on the way about YOUR book!
Collin Kelley said…
I'm going to pre-order now. Can't wait to hear your news.
Jessie Carty said…
congrats on your secret good news and I can't wait to check out the articles you posted.
January said…
Thanks all. It can't wait to share this news!

Popular Posts