Oscars BABY!



It is the most wonderful time of the year. It’s time for the Academy Awards (aka my Super Bowl!). Usually, I’m the one getting the list of Oscar nominees together for my friends but, sadly, not this year. I’ve been too busy and time is at a premium these days. Nonetheless, I will be cooking a fabulous meal and watching--and tweeting--about the awards as they happen.

Here are my predictions for the top 5 categories:

Best Picture
Who will win: Avatar
Who should win: The Hurt Locker

Best Actor
Who will win: Jeff Bridges
Who should win: Jeff Bridges

Best Actress
Who will win: Sandra Bullock
Who should win: Meryl Streep

Best Supporting Actor
Who will win: Stanley Tucci
Who should win: Stanley Tuccu

Best Supporting Actress
Who will win: Mo’Nique
Who should win: Penelope Cruz

Comments

Popular Posts