The Regal Beagle



After the reading on Tuesday with Nin Andrews, what did I spy with my little eye but ... a drum roll, please ... the Regal Beagle!! The Regal Beagle is the fictional bar that Jack, Janet, and Chrissy (Cindy and Terri in later seasons) used to frequent on the show Three's Company. Who cares if this place has nothing to do with the show, I'm so there this weekend!

****
Dan Nester, author of How to Be Inappropriate, will be at Timothy Gager’s Dire Reading Series with Lewis Robinson and Ethan Gilsdorf, tonight, Friday, March 5, 8 p.m., Out of the Blue Gallery, 106 Prospect Street, Cambridge, MA.

Dan and I went to NYU, so I'm hoping to make it to this reading.

****

Wanted to say a quick hello to Doug Holder's class at Endicott College. I made a brief visit there Thursday afternoon and read a few of my poems.

****

Spent yesterday car shopping. I hate car shopping.

Comments

omg, the Regal Beagle! I had totally forgot that they used to say that on the show. love it!
Jessie Carty said…
too funny!

car shopping is never a fun experience but is one of the few times when i can pull out the negotiating skills i had to develop in my last desk job.

ah the days of cube farms :)
Odessa said…
good luck with car shopping. i am horrible at negotiating and i probably paid more than i should have for my car, so i totally understand. but oh, Regal Beagle sounds like fun times, i hope you do get to go there!
January said…
First car shopping, then the Regal Beagle. It's gonna be a great day!

Popular Posts