Holding Company


Last night, the kids and I went to a renewal of vows ceremony/holiday party. I tell you, I have been down on love lately, but last night's ceremony gives me hope.

Congrats Seb and Jennifer!

****

My parents arrived yesterday (read: the cavalry is here)! Alex and Ella have been so looking forward to the visit. Me, too! It's been very stressful lately, but having family around reminds me to put emphasis on the things that really matter.

****
My dad will help me get my new snow blower running, just in time for whatever wacky weather is coming to New England today.

****

Today's the day! Hope to see you at my reading with Major Jackson, author of Holding Company, Hoops, and Leaving Saturn.

Sunday, December 19, 2 p.m.
Reading with Major Jackson
Brookline Poetry Series
Hunneman Hall, the Public Library of Brookline, Main Branch
361 Washington St., Brookline, MA 02445
Contact: poetry@brooklinelibrary.org
Open mic to follow

I'm so excited!

Comments

Popular Posts