"You're a Bad Banana with a Greasy, Black Peel."



The kids and I were watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" last night. Never gets old. Although, have you ever listened to the lyrics of this song? Yikes.

(I can think of a few people who fit the descriptions perfectly.)

****

Since putting up the Christmas tree last week, I'm officially in the Christmas spirit. Hoping to do all of my shopping with the click of a mouse.

****

This week, I'm hoping to blurb a friend's manuscript, enter a few contests, write two new poems, and update my Goodreads listing. With the silly season upon us, I have to make an extra effort to make space for writing before the end of the year.

****

How about you? Are you a bit of a Grinch this year or are you ready for the holidays?

Comments

Jim K. said…
That's #1 here.
The movie never touched the
original.
Peewee's Christmas Special is #2.

Finding almost enough fun things.
Doinf 'Secret Santas' simplifies it
a lot, and you can afford to get
something decent.
January said…
What about the old animated specials for Rudolph, and "The Year without a Santa Claus?" All good specials.

Secret Santa is a great idea. Won't work in my familt because we're big gift-givers, but I like the idea of it. Makes shopping a breeze.

Popular Posts