Summer Camp

Yesterday, my husband decided he wanted to get the tent out and have a special sleepover with our son. I knew they would be fine, but I have to tell you that I was a little nervous. Our son is not yet four, so I worried about him being scared all night.

As it turned out, Alex slept all night long, while his father tossed and turned (bad back--what was he thinking?). As for me, I checked on them at least three times. Maybe my son can teach me how not to be scared.

Anyway, here are some photos from setup to sleepover.
























Comments

Deirdre said…
What a big adventure that must have been for Alex! It'll be easier for you next time. :)
Catherine said…
It generally seems to be true that children can sleep anywhere, but adults have more trouble. Alex is very cute.
Kay Cooke said…
How cute - every father and son / daughter has to do that at least once!
Anonymous said…
ha that is great
Anonymous said…
This is the good stuff - the stuff Alex will remember as he grows up. The father/son bond is such a special one!
I really enjoyed these--they brought back so many memories of backyard (and front room) campouts when my kids were little!

Popular Posts