2nd Annual Cave Canem Fellows Reading

If you're attending AWP, or if you're in the NYC area, please stop by!

Wed. Jan. 30, 2008 - 10 p.m.

2nd Annual Cave Canem Fellows Reading
The Bowery Poetry Club
308 Bowery
New York, New York

$10 cover charge.

Fellows Michelle Berry, DeLana Dameron, Jacqueline Johnson, LaTasha Nevada Diggs, Krista Franklin, Rachel Eliza Griffiths, Richard Hamilton; Myronn Hardy, Randall Horton, Marcus Jackson, Amanda Johnston, Jacqueline Jones LaMon, January O'Neil, Ernesto Mercer, Dante Micheaux, Indigo Moor, Nicole Sealey, Shia Shabazz, Evie Shockley, and Bianca Spriggs take a poetry marathon to New York City’s literary hot spot!

www.cavecanempoets.org

Comments

Jim K. said…
Say hi to Evie Shockley for me!
susan said…
Maude! I wish I could be there. I know you're going to have a great time.
January said…
Susan, hope to blog as much as possible while at the conference. So I'll give you the big picture details with photos.

AWP will be in Chicago next year if you're interested.
January said…
Hi Jim, I definitely will. She's a friend and a fine poet.
Unknown said…
thanks for all the get well wishes while I had the flu. I am going to try to be there! My schedule is insane already!
Anonymous said…
You must be crazy busy this week, huh? Congrats on the publicity.
January said…
J, I'm a little busy this week, but I still hoping to post a poem and get around to the blogs.

Thanks!
January said…
Melissa, glad you're feeling better. If I don't see you at the CC reading, we'll definitely catch up during the week.

Popular Posts