If you're participating, let me and Carolee know.
- As the country honored MLK Jr., I went to Starbucks. It's not unusual for me to come once a week as my time away from the kids. But yesterday the place was overrun by college students and moms with their kids. Not a very good place to reflect and remember.
- I did wonder how many people thought of Monday as a day off vs. remembering Dr. King. Not a judgement—just a thought.
- Last night I watched most of the democratic debate in SC. Talk about contentious! I was so riveted by the discussion I was afraid to move from the TV for fear I'd miss something. It's clear that all three candidates are passionate about serving this country. And while I'm a Hillary supporter, I'd support one of the other candidates if they receive the party's nomination.
- Pats. Super Bowl. 18-0. Need I say more?
- The kids start a new day care today. While we're sad to leave behind the old day care, this one should keep them happy and safe. So now we can start getting our routines back on track.
- Beginning to read Zami by Audre Lorde. Fascinating.
- AWP. January 30. Need I say more?
- Oh my goodness … the Oscar nominations came out and I forgot to watch them. Drat. Must look over the list. More later.