Sunday Scribblings: Fridge Space
Here it is. The fridge.
1. In a weird way, I more feel comfortable showing you my desk, the inside of my car--even my underwear drawer. But the fridge? Yikes.
2. Our fridge is about two years old. The original one that came with the house was mustard yellow and had a funny smell. I was thrilled when it finally broke down so we could buy this sleek, black energy-efficient model. And, because it shows fingerprints I can always tell which little one has been inside!
3. I would have posted yesterday but I had to go shopping. The fridge was empty!
4. OK, Tim did the grocery shopping today.
5. There are veggies in the veggie trays. No beer, "malternatives," or sodas because we're cutting back.
6. Just out of eyeshot is our menu list. We plan our meals about a week at a time, so when we do our shopping we get exactly what we need.