Friday Haps

Join me for an interview on the Blood-Jet Writing Hour, Today at 10 a.m. Pacific Time. This is the AWP Denver edition, and my first time on blog talk radio. Should be a lively little convo!

****

Also, check out Jennifer Jean's interview with me on National Poetry Month. Woo hoo!

****
On tap for today at AWP:



  • Wompo Listserve Breakfast
  • A walk-through of the book fair
  • The Future of Book Publishing: How Authors Should Navigate the New Market
  • From Manuscript to Book: A Cave Canem Reading and Discussion
  • From the Fishouse: A Reading of Poems that Sing, Rhyme, Resound, Syncopate, Alliterate, and Just Plain Sound Great
  • A Reading with Rita Dove
  • Receptions by Emerson College, NYU, and The Writer's Center/Poet Lore, among others.
  • AWP Dance Party (HA!)

This is a light day?


Comments

evelyn.n.alfred said…
Oh man, I hope you recap the Cave Canem event and Rita Dove's reading.
Jessie Carty said…
You know I tried to join wompo once but I never received any emails....sounds like a great day!'

Popular Posts