Happy Friday

I have the day off, and it looks like it's going to be a beautiful day!

****

Thanks to Color Online for featuring my book Underlife on her blog. Thanks S!


****
Carolee and I are collaborating on baseball poetry during the Red Sox-Yankees series. Dueling poems, so to speak.

*Poem #1 free write
*Poem #2 leave out the word "baseball"
*Poem #3 must use the words "double," "steal," "sign," and "argue."


****

Thanks for the feedback on my posts about the marketing of poetry and the average poetry book buyer. Keep those comments coming!

****

Today, the kids and I are going to a kids carnival at our local park. Should be fun.

Comments

Color Online said…
You're welcome
evelyn.n.alfred said…
I really enjoyed the poem featured on Color Online.
January said…
Thanks Evelyn! And thanks for visiting my blog.

Popular Posts