Kibbles and Bits

I’m having one of those mornings. Just not in a good mood.

Right now, my daughter is playing the maracas, which is soooooo not helping.

The kids and I did manage to make it out to our local Y to run around for a few hours. What a resource the YMCA is—especially in the fall and winter. The amount of activities to keep kids occupied is terrific.

****


Today, we’re going to see the new movie Megamind as part of a playdate. Very cool.

****


Then later, November PAD poems 5 and 6. If I wasn’t in such a grumpy mood, I would have finished a draft this morning. But I think I need to take a mini-break for now. Kids first. Poems later.

****


Happy Saturday, folks.

Comments

Jim K. said…
This is a really depressive
time of year in New England.
Grey, cold, sun leaving.
SAD starts now: keep up the vit-D.
Also, unexpected poetic volume
can be strangely draining.
I do little edits across a
folder sometimes. Peace of cake,
very satisfying, right? Happy
for a while. I feel like
an anvil fell later.
I do a lot of soups, cocoa, naps.

That's my me-opic take on it all.
January said…
Soups, cocoa, and naps? Sounds perfect for this rainy weather we're having.

Popular Posts