Whale Sound

The amazing Nic Sebastian has interpreted my poem "Drinking" at Whale Sound. Hear Nic read my poem.

About the Whale Sound project, she says:


"I find that reading other people’s work aloud is the most tender and respectful, and also the most careful, way to engage with it. I hope you will join me in this continuing celebration."


Nic can read a phone book and make it sound good. Thanks Nic!

****

Speaking of audio, listen to Joseph Legaspi read poems and answer questions at From the Fishouse.

****

Martha Silano interviews Kelli Russell Agodon at Blue Positive.

****

Jessie Carty asks the question, "Are your poems published if they appear anywhere on a blog?"

Comments

Maureen said…
Nic's reading of your poem is great. Of course, your poem also is wonderful!
That's fantastic. I love Whale Sound! I love how Nic says her last name, too...
Collin Kelley said…
Love that poem and love hearing Nic read it.

Popular Posts