Franz Wright and Wesley McNair

I'm very excited for this reading on Sunday, August 7.

NEW ENGLAND POETRY CLUB and
LONGFELLOW NATIONAL HISTORIC SITE present


WESLEY MCNAIR, author of Lovers of the Lost
FRANZ WRIGHT, author of Walking to Martha's Vineyard
read from forthcoming works.

Sunday, August 7
4 p.m.
Longfellow House, East Lawn
105 Brattle St., Cambridge, MA

Rain or shine

****

I've been a longtime admirer of Wesley McNair's poetry. I think he's underrated. And Franz, well, I've attended a few of his readings over the years, including Dodge, and it's always a pleasure to hear him read. He's been prolific recently so I'm looking forward to hearing his latest work.

Comments

Maureen said…
I did a profile of McNair for my state Poet Laureate series (March 2011). I've enjoyed reading his work.
Enjoy this reading, and do let us know how it is! Hope all is wonderful.
January said…
Hannah, I will definitely give a full report. Should be a good one.
January said…
Maureen, I've heard McNair read a few times and I think his work is solid.

Do you have a link to the profile?

Popular Posts