- I made it on the 8:20 a.m. flight out. And not only did I make it, I flew first class! Thanks American Airlines, and to Jon and Kristi!
- Maybe all I needed to get out of my writing funk was to sit on an airplane, because I've written three poems! Maybe I will finish the PAD Challenge after all.
- Was going to take a picture of my first-class meal—a Denver omelet with real silverware—but I thought it too gauche, even for me! J
- Yes, I've flown first class before. But it's been years.
- Can't figure out if the universe if smiling on me, or feels sorry for me.
- Here in Dallas with Jon having a cocktail after chopping onions. Nice!