- It’s 5:23 a.m. and I’m waiting to fly standby from Boston to Dallas to see my BFF Kristi and her dear, dear family. This is going to be full of quick hits. Forgive the typos, folks.
- Was psyched about arriving to Logan Airport without any difficulty.
- Was even more thankful to Google for the free Wifi!
- No lie—there was a woman her—a pass anger I think—using a hula hoop! Not sure why. Couldn’t tell if this was airport entertainment or something else. If she does it again, I’m going to get the nerve up to snap a picture.
- Wonder how many airport poems I can write between here and Dallas.
- If I can’t get on this flight, I have a good shot at getting on one of two 8 a.m. flights.
- I’m besides myself not being around for the kids this Thanksgiving. But I think I need a break and maybe they do, too.
- That being said, I have forgotten how much I love flying. I love airports. I love the in-betweenness of it all.
· I’I'm passenger 7 of 10 waiting on standby, but it looks like the first 5 passengers have boarded. Keep your fingers crossed@
More to come!