Four days into the challenge and I'm a day behind! Would have written #3 last night but Ella woke up and kept me up past midnight. That's prime writing time.
I do have a poem written, but I want to hold it until later. It's my poem-in-the-bank poem. If there's such a thing as a poetry savings account, this is my "emergency fund" poem. Hate to dip into the account on day 4.
Enough of the savings metaphors ...
In October, I prepared for the Mass Poetry Festival, wrote one of the two articles I needed to write, and reviewed galleys, and started--but did not finish--a long poem. This month ... well ... is just fugly!
November To Do List
- PAD Challenge
- Submit request to read at a large poetry event in NJ (you know which one)
- Plan Underlife book launch party. Woo hoo! (Consider yourself invited.)
- Finalize video projects #1 and #2
- Write two articles for B&C
- Read Collin's book (*sigh* Sorry Collin.)
- Interview with Joseph Legaspi
- Build Web site
- Update marketing plan (and start implementing it)
- Coordinate reading dates
- Apply for a Artist Fellows Grant from the Massachusetts Cultural Council
- I know there's something else ...
My head hurts.