Friday, November 06, 2009


Whew! I'm on track to write three poems in one day. There's nothing worse than getting behind in a writing challenge because I'm constantly playing catch-up. It produces more stress than necessary. Isn't this supposed to be fun? It is, until you find yourself slumped over your computer at 1 a.m. *sigh*


When I go through one of these challenges, I develop tunnel vision about what I'm posting. I'll make an effort to lighten things up over the weekend.


The leaves have all but fallen off the trees. The foliage is past tits prime, and though I've been writing about it, I haven't posted many pictures. Time to break out the camera for a day in the life of a Poet Mom. Life is good, my friends!

Happy Friday, y'all!

1 comment:

Jessie Carty said...

today was the first day i didn't feel like working on a poem, but i made myself get in there. although there is a part of me that is already thinking past the poem a day project and wanting to work on something else.

do i have poetry ADD?


Related Posts with Thumbnails