Friday

Whew! I'm on track to write three poems in one day. There's nothing worse than getting behind in a writing challenge because I'm constantly playing catch-up. It produces more stress than necessary. Isn't this supposed to be fun? It is, until you find yourself slumped over your computer at 1 a.m. *sigh*

****

When I go through one of these challenges, I develop tunnel vision about what I'm posting. I'll make an effort to lighten things up over the weekend.

****

The leaves have all but fallen off the trees. The foliage is past tits prime, and though I've been writing about it, I haven't posted many pictures. Time to break out the camera for a day in the life of a Poet Mom. Life is good, my friends!

Happy Friday, y'all!

Comments

Jessie Carty said…
today was the first day i didn't feel like working on a poem, but i made myself get in there. although there is a part of me that is already thinking past the poem a day project and wanting to work on something else.

do i have poetry ADD?

Popular Posts